“Viewup” has a policy of protecting customer privacy. We believe that you have the right to know what information we collect from you as well as how that information is used, disclosed and protected. We have created this policy statement (the “Policy”) to explain our privacy practices and policies. When you use our Site or Service, you should understand when and how personal information is collected, used, disclosed and protected.
Also review carefully our Terms of Services that provides the terms, conditions, disclaimers and limitation of liability governing the use of our services and if you intend to become a subscriber to our services, your use and access to the Site and Services will be further conditioned upon agreement to the Terms of Services.
EU-US Privacy Shield Principles
Viewup has made the decision to voluntarily adhere to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Principles recognized by EEA as providing adequate data protection. Viewup complies with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework as agreed upon between the U.S. Department of Commerce and the European Commission regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries and the United Kingdom. These are our promises to you:
- Notice. When we collect your personal information, we’ll give you timely and appropriate notice describing what personal information we’re collecting, how we’ll use it, and the types of third parties with whom we may share it.
- Choice. We’ll give you choices about the ways we use and share personal information, and we’ll respect the choices you make.
- Accountability for Onward Transfer.If we transfer your personal information to another country, we will take appropriate measures to protect your privacy and personal information we transfer.
- Security. We’ll take appropriate physical, technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
- Data Integrity and Purpose Limitation. We’ll collect only as much personal information as we need for specific, identified purposes, and we won’t use it for other purposes without obtaining your consent.
- Access. We’ll provide ways for you to access your personal information, as required by law, so you can correct inaccuracies.
- Recourse, Enforcement and Liability. We’ll regularly review how we’re meeting these privacy promises, and we’ll provide an independent way to resolve complaints about our privacy practices.
What information do we collect?
“Personal information” (including, but not limited to, your name, company, address, telephone number, and Email address) may be collected when you order Services, register with our site for other information or contact us with specific concern, information request or question.
We may also collect non-personally identifiable and anonymous “Aggregate Information” (for example, tracking the number of visitors to our Site, where visitors enter our site, how long they stay on the site etc.) in connection with the operation of our Site and Services. Other than Personal Information you supply to us voluntarily or Aggregate Information that may be gathered via cookies, as described in this policy, Viewup does not at this time collect Personal Information in connection with your use of this Site.
How and what do we use your information for?
Collecting Personal data helps us better understand what you are looking for from the company enabling us to deliver improved products and services. Specifically, we may use this information:
- For our own internal records
- To improve products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to specific enquiry
- To customize the website for you
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- For billing, identification and authentications, and fraud prevention
- To contact you via email, telephone, or mail for market research reasons.
As noted above, when you visit the site or utilize Services various general information regarding your browser, operating system, IP address, domain name and the link that you use to access the Site and Services from is automatically collected as a part of Site and Services’ normal operations.
As part of such Aggregate Information we may collect details about your browsing behaviour, such as but not limited to,
- The number of times and dates you visit the Site and Services
- The amount of time you spend viewing the Site or using the Services
- Aggregated statistics about E-mail and other activities
Such information is used solely for our internal purposes and in assisting us in enhancing customer experiences, support and the usability and efficiency of our Site and Services.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Alternatively, you could visit www.aboutcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information on cookies on a wide variety of browsers. You’ll also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer. Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
What Personal Information may we disclose to outside parties?
We will never sell, distribute or lease your Personal Information to third parties unless you have permitted or as per law requirement.
We may transfer information to others as described in this policy or to satisfy its legal, regulatory, compliance, or auditing requirements, including to disclose information to law enforcement authorities upon validly served legal process or a valid judicial instruction (for example, pursuant to a court order).
How do we protect and store your information?
We are always committed to Securely holds the information it collects through its Site and Services and in response implements variety of security measures designed to reduce the risk of unauthorized disclosure and accidental destruction or loss of Content and to maintain the safety of your personal information using methods appropriate to the nature of the data and information you provided to us by you.
Personal Information collected via this Site and Services is stored on our servers and these are subject to our IT security policies and procedures. To discuss the security policies and procedures adopted by us to reasonably secure your personal information and Content, Please refer to our Security Page https://Viewup.io/security or contact us through our site.
California Consumer Privacy Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Consumer Privacy Act, subscribers to our services who have submitted Personal Information have the right to make any changes to their information at any time by logging into their account. At present, we do not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals as there are currently no fixed standards for do not track signals. It is a facility provided in your web browser to intimate websites that you do not want to be tracked.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) Compliance
We do not sell products or provide services for purchasing by children, nor do we market to children. If you are under 13, you may use our website only with consent from parents or guardians. If found that we have unknowingly collected Personally Identifiable Information from children under 13, we take immediate measures to delete the information from our servers.
Links and third-party websites
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of Personal Data by opting-out of receiving marketing communications from us and our third-party partners by email, telephone, text message or post. Users (Data Subjects) may opt-out at any time if they have previously agreed to us of receiving any or all communications from Viewup by contacting us.
Exercising your Rights
To exercise your rights under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act) that may apply to you, you are entitled to request us:
- To provide you with a copy of your Personal Information that we hold;
- Restrict processing your Personal Information, in whole or in part, as you direct us, for the purposes of direct marketing;
- Correct any errors in that Personal Information; and
- Update Personal Information as required.
Please send a request through Email or contact us through our site. We will then make reasonable efforts to timely correct or update your Personal Information.